Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE1_Adobe Flash

I decided to take a closer look at Adobe Flash CS5.  Flash is a great program that is so versatile and can create and present consistently via computers, mobile devices, and adjusts to fit user preferences on their screen environments.


Flash can create content for a variety of cross platforms as well as incorporate various types of media. It can use video and images together without consuming large amounts of bandwidth. 


Content can range from simple websites, dynamic interactive websites, interactive games, online music players/video players, image displays, dynamic buttons, content uploaders and other interactive tools.


Flash continues to be a leader an innovator in the area of web interactivity.


I would love to learn more about Flash and how I can create and design tools that I can utilize in my classroom. I think it would be a fun way to personalize fun, creative games and tools for my students to use and get involved more closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment