Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wk1-1 DB Quickies: DIY Classroom/Presentation Solutions_Media Use Experience

Rowdy Granado says:
May 2, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I have been around technology and it’s uses for quite some time. i guess I can say that many times I over prepare for a presentation because I was so expecting something to go wrong with it.
Growing up, I was always fascinated with technology and how it worked. However, I didn’t have the money to have the latest and greatest stuff, so I would come up with solutions.
I once created a video presentation for a class using two VCRs and a cassette player to make my own linear editing system to edit my videos.
I always try to asses what technology is available to use and if I am unfamiliar with it, I try to figure out it’s limitations and what it is capable of. This helps me figure out what I can or can’t do when it comes to presentations.
I have also had the same hang-ups as others on here with my district restricting what the students are able to view. I find it frustrating when they are unable to gather images for their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment